Father:
It's not time to make a change
Just relax, take it easy
You're still young, that's your fault
There's so much you have to know
Find a girl, settle down
If you want, you can marry
Look at me, I am old
But I'm happy
I was once like you are now
And I know that it's not easy
To be calm when you've found
Something going on
But take your time, think a lot
I think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow
But your dreams may not
Son:
How can I try to explain
When I do he turns away again
And it's always been the same
Same old story
From the moment I could talk
I was ordered to listen
Now there's a way and I know
That I have to go away
I know I have to go
Father:
It's not time to make a change
Just sit down and take it slowly
You're still young that's your fault
There's so much you have to go through
Find a girl, settle down
If you want, you can marry
Look at me, I am old
But I'm happy
Son:
All the times that I've cried
Keeping all the things I knew inside
And it's hard, but it's harder
To ignore it
If they were right I'd agree
But it's them they know, not me
Now there's a way and I know
That i have to go away
I know I have to go
video phone beyonce mp3 father and son | |
| 2,344 Likes | 2,344 Dislikes |
| 227,010 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 24 Dec 2007 |
Related keywords
video phone commax,videos for cats,catch me if you can,coverlet,video phone letra,father of zeus,free ringtones,freedom mortgage,video doorbell,video phone number,sharing amazon prime,sharingan eyes,video phone é a continuação de telephone,video player,sharing community,camera iphone x apk,father's day gifts 2019,sonic near me,covercraft,stevens point wi,cathy doll,sharing is caring,camera iphone 7 vs iphone 8,video editing app,cath kidston,free music,upload video to youtube,video phone ft lady gaga,freep,father of the year,video phone extended remix,video phone call,sharingbox,cat internet,father brown,father of asahd,video editor,covert narcissist,sonic menu,camera iphone,camera phone comparison,sonora quest,sharing is caring meme,upload resume to linkedin,sharing wifi password,app video iphone,sharing wifi iphone,camera iphone 8 plus,cover letter,camera iphone xr,sonos,stevens johnson syndrome,stevenson commons,father and son,catriona gray,father figures,upload music to spotify,stevens cooperative school,free people,cover letter format,sharing outlook calendar,sharing network 5k,upload soundcloud,sonic the hedgehog movie,cover up,sonic,father's day 2020,stevens academic calendar,stevens college,cover letter examples,sony michel,video phone beyonce letra,stevenson university,fathers day crafts,father's day 2019,free movies,camera phone x apk,stevens institute of technology tuition,sharingan contacts,video games,video phone lyrics,cat แปลว่า,upload to instagram from pc,cat expo,video star,free games,father of the bride,stevens pasta,song lyrics,camera phone x,covergirl,video phone tradução,covert,covers,stevens ford,video converter,video phone lady gaga,video maker,video phone feat lady gaga,video editing software,sonic hours,father daughter dance songs,sonic happy hour,free credit report,free credit score,camera iphone 8 plus apk,sonos speakers,camera iphone x vs xr,stevens institute of technology,video to gif,cover letter for resume,catalog,stevens transport,camera phone ranking,free robux,upload to imgur,sony,sony a7iii,catarina e os outros,videoder,videographer,cat radio,camera phone x - os 12 camera apk,sharing shelf,stevens jersey city ford,upload speed,camera iphone 7 plus,fatherly,catas,video camera,father john misty,son of sam,coveralls,camera iphone apk,free dating sites,cover letter template,free stock photos,stevens institute of technology ranking,stevens institute of technology jobs,uploadvr,upload photos to icloud,covermymeds,stevens library,upload speed test,upload photo,video downloader,stevens institute of technology admissions,caterpillar,video phone beyonce,sharingan naruto,upload download speed,catc,cat on the roof,upload youtube,upload to google drive,freeform,camera iphone xr vs xs,videogamedunkey,catwoman,sharing economy,sharing kindle books,songs,sharing community yonkers,cat telecom,free vpn,cathay pacific,stevens university,sonic the hedgehog,camera iphone x,video editing software free,sonobello,catch แปลว่า,free fonts,video phone screen,upload pictures,cover me up lyrics,free online games,free movies online,video phone wikipedia,freecell,video phone gaga,video phone beyonce lyrics,catdumb,fathers day,freebirds,fathers day presents,video killed the radio star,stevens talk house,upload pdf to kindle,video game stores,stevens institute of technology address,sony spiderman,upload studio,freestyle libre,cover letter sample,sharing network,sony disney,covers mlb,camera iphone 8,upload image,father's day gifts,coverking,sons of anarchy,upload file,father knows best,camera iphone 7,camera iphone 6,fathers day cards,camera phone 2019,covert affairs,sharing google calendar,fathers day quotes,upload video,sharingan,covered california,sharingan tattoo,video phone beyonce lady gaga,video to mp3,category,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét